It's been a rough year so far. Many have been saying how great of a start it has been, 2006 is. In my heart, a faint smile is barely visible. It's been a year of defeat, a year of challenge and a time of lost.
I still wonder why am I blogging tonight. More like a spur of a moment. Tonight is a good buddy's birthday bash in town, one of the clubs. Been friends with him for years, this year marks our 19th year as friends, yeah....we go back a long way. But I passed on the outing, not up for it, and not really for it. A quiet meal and proper conversation would benefit me more rather than boozing my night away with alcohol (as if I haven't done that before). The effect of such an event may lead to some unforseen circumstance considering my current state.
Oh well, life goes on.
I wish I had someone to talk to right now, someone who knew the matters of my heart and could give me the immediate comfort that I need. Be strong, be courageous, I am reminded of this through scripture and life lessons.
Once again, the year has started off with a tough hill to climb, I'm barely picking up speed. Little by little, day by day, may worries go away and clear views ahead.
I shall take heart.
I still wonder why am I blogging tonight. More like a spur of a moment. Tonight is a good buddy's birthday bash in town, one of the clubs. Been friends with him for years, this year marks our 19th year as friends, yeah....we go back a long way. But I passed on the outing, not up for it, and not really for it. A quiet meal and proper conversation would benefit me more rather than boozing my night away with alcohol (as if I haven't done that before). The effect of such an event may lead to some unforseen circumstance considering my current state.
Oh well, life goes on.
I wish I had someone to talk to right now, someone who knew the matters of my heart and could give me the immediate comfort that I need. Be strong, be courageous, I am reminded of this through scripture and life lessons.
Once again, the year has started off with a tough hill to climb, I'm barely picking up speed. Little by little, day by day, may worries go away and clear views ahead.
I shall take heart.

0 Responses to “2006?”
Post a Comment